Informed Consent Agreement
Description of Services.
The Healthcare Professionals using kegohealth provide healthcare services using interactive audio and video technologies where you and the Healthcare Professional are not in the same physical location. You should seek emergency help or follow-up care when recommended by a Healthcare Professional or when otherwise needed, and continue to consult with your other healthcare providers as recommended. However, as with any health service, there are potential risks associated with the use of technology.
- In rare cases, information transmitted may be insufficient for healthcare decision making.
- Disruptions can occur due to failures of the electronic equipment or internet connection. If this happens, you may be contacted by phone or other means of communication.
- In rare cases, a lack of access to all of your health records may result in adverse drug interactions or other errors
- Although we incorporate strong security protocols to protect the confidentiality of your health information, in rare instances security protocols can fail, causing a breach of confidentiality.
- If your health insurance coverage does not pay for your Services charges in full, you may be fully or partially responsible for payment.
- Health Providers who are using kegohealth platform may share your health records with other Health Providers in this platform so that we can meet your healthcare needs.
- We may determine that our clinical services are not appropriate for some or all of your treatment needs and may elect not to provide clinical services to you through the Site.
- You attest that you have legal authority to act as guardian or personal representative of all children registered under your Account or as a separate account.
- No results can be guaranteed or assured.
You can chat with a Healthcare Provider by using our application. Emails or electronic messages to kegohealth Support or a Healthcare Provider may not be returned immediately. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, you should call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.